Florida's Political Past: A Guide to Manuscript Collections, Archival Records, and Other Primary Historical Documents of Florida's Politicians
Links to Useful Resources
- Congressional Biographical Directory (bioguide.congress.gov).
- Florida Heritage Collection (susdl.fcla.edu/fh/).
- Florida Memory Project (floridamemory.com).
- Florida State Archives (dlis.dos.state.fl.us/barm/fsa.html).
- Florida Supreme Court - Justices of the Florida Supreme Court (floridasupremecourt.org/justices/chrono.shtml).
- State Library of Florida - Florida Biography Index (dlis.dos.state.fl.us/resources/namesearch.htm).
- State Library of Florida - Florida Collection (dlis.dos.state.fl.us/library/FLCollection/index.cfm).
- State Library of Florida - Florida History Links (dlis.dos.state.fl.us/library/FLCollection/flhistorylinks.cfm).
- Florida Office of Cultural and Historical Programs - Florida Governors' Portraits and Biographies (dhr.dos.state.fl.us/museum/collections/governors/).
Comments/Suggestions? This guide is continually under revision. Comments that will improve the site are extremely welcome. If you are aware of any primary sources I have missed, please send the descriptive information via email to email@example.com.