Federal Work Study Student Assistant
Map and Imagery Library
Student Assistant needed for 15–20 hrs/week at the Map & Imagery Library at the University of Florida. Duties include, but are not limited to, filing maps and atlases, maintaining databases, organization projects, assisting library patrons, other tasks as needed.
Map Library Hours
Monday-Thursday 8:30am - 7:00pm Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm Sunday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Must have Federal Work Study.
- Once trained, will be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc...) is also required.
- Must be punctual, reliable, detail oriented, and work well with others.
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Previous library experience.
- Knowledge of world geography.
Apply online at: http://jobs.ufl.edu/postings/36382