Present: Rich Bennett, Cynthia Bowker, Will Chaney, Bill Covey, Winston Harris, Bobbie Meng, Hilton Soto, Geoffrey Stewart, Ying Tang
Ongoing Systems Updates
- Bobbie reports that it flooded in Keystone.
- Geoffrey rewired his motorcycle.
- Ordering has resumed. Bill and Debra went to Elmore Hall to obtain their VISA Purchasing cards. There are many restrictions on what can be bought with the card.
- Things not working: high-end laptop we purchased for MSL, Penny Chou unable to dial-in from her home laptop, and public workstations: SP4 affecting profiles.
Software Projects Status
- MS Settlement we may not be eligible. Government entities may be exempt. Send questions to Business Services.
- Centurion evaluation on hold. Geoffrey cant find a free download. Will look at FreezeOut.
- Trouble at NERDC central services: someone unplugged computers, major power outages, Gatorlink not working properly.
- Docutek is ready to go.
- ILLIAD server is ready.
- DLC scanner software is having trouble with the hardware key. Will is going to call the vendor.
- MSL/Document move the plans that went to the contractor did not include the needed drops.
- Info Commons Bill has not heard anything new.
- East hall wiring unknown.
- Lassie Docutek is one of several applications that may replace Lassie.
- Resource Services Link Checker Hilton is looking at reported problems. Some companies dont like being hit by link checkers.
- SysRequest updates to be done: allow people to add attachments. Clicking on the bunny will make the keyboard hopping cease.
- GIS/Maps server project in process. Ying got a map graphic to load.
- 4-4 patron records done - UF IDs are in there.
Back to the Systems Homepage
Last updated July 21, 2003
by Debra Fetzer