Present: Rich Bennett, Will Chaney, Bill Covey, Suzy Covey, Winston Harris, Bobbie Meng, Hilton Soto, Ying Tang
Ongoing Systems Updates
- Machines and memory orders are at UF Purchasing.
- NT3 print notification is now suppressed. It had to be restarted on Sunday morning.
- Reminder: vault inventory be sure to log items in & out. Memory must be logged as well.
- May add Jana Ronan to the list of liaisons.
Software Projects Status
- Exchange server pending.
- Backups have been running fine.
- Will bring another DLC Apache server online this afternoon.
- W2K server conversion Web stuff major hassle on permissions. Iuser having to crawl through subfolders. Special Collection rebuilt. The distinction between Domain Local Groups and Local Groups is the most difficult. Will try to do DCPromo the domain controller environment is in a mixed environment. All of the top-level stuff works. Central defrag is a possibility.
- Had a request for a Net Agent transcript last week. Ref Express people can actually do this themselves.
- ILLIAD may introduce it to users in the Spring term.
- Ringling data entry was down for 3-4 weeks for changes, but is now complete.
- Film Log working on the last piece of Phase One. Contain 60,000 Bib ID records. Working on Delphi to define result set better.
- Notis Order Status basically done.
- Lawan Orsers Web link checker done.
- Public WSID system defined, in process. Winston is working on a view for the Circ desk to see why a patron is blocked. Can change status temporarily.
- Heather overslept this morning the others should be here.
Back to the Systems Homepage
Last updated December 4, 2001
by Debra Harris