It is a Web-based service designed to help students and researchers through the process of writing a research paper.
- Undergraduate students can organize their references for citing in papers.
- Professional reseachers and graduate students can use EndNote Web as the perfect complement to EndNote and other desktop writing tools, as well as storing references between ISI Web of Knowledge search sessions.
- More Information
Experienced Users Connect here! Endnote Web Login
Alert! Personal account required! If you are already registered in the Web of Knowledge, you do not have to register for EndNote Web. If you are connected from a UF computer IP (including via the Library EZproxy or UFVPN), you may register upon connection. Otherwise, see account creation restrictions below.
What other online resources about EndNote Web exist?
- EndNote Web FAQ
- Comparison of EndNote and
- Endnote Web Home Page: http://endnoteweb.com/
:: More resources may be added at
|ALERT! Users must create their EndNote Web
account by being connected from UF in one of the following ways:
When you register for EndNote Web, you are automatically registered in ISI Web of Knowledge and can take advantage of any of these ISI Web of Knowledge features:
- Citation Alerts
- Saved Searches
- Custom Journal Lists and Table of Content Alerts
- Custom ISI Web of Knowledge start page
© 2004 - 2008 University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries.
All rights reserved.
Acceptable Use, Copyright, and Disclaimer Statement
Last updated February 6, 2007 - rb