January 12, 2005
Smathers Library Conference Room
Members Present: Shelley Arlen,Pam Cenzer, Bill Covey, Matthew Daley, Trudi DiTrolio (facilitator), LeiLani Freund, Barbara Hood, Suzanne Kiker, Rob Roberts, Steve Shorb, Jan Swanbeck, and Misty Swain
Members Absent : Shelley Arlen and Jim Liversidge
- The Library West project is progressing well and there is a possibility that shelving could be installed beginning in October.
- Rob Roberts will be sending Library West floor plans to department supervisors with a request for specific staff location information in order to plan building security. Building access will be via a card swipe system.
- There is a possibility that realtors for the LAD location may require the materials at LAD to be moved. Steve Shorb has been told that IF that happens the Library would be compensated for the move and would have approximately 90 – 120 days to complete the move.
- TMT will meet on a monthly basis.
- Most of the materials moving back into Library West will be re-classed into LC. (For details see http://web.uflib.ufl.edu/ts/lw%20collprep2.htm)