Employee Recognition Committee
Holiday Party Planning Committee Awards Library Excellence Awards Convocation Planning Committee Events
- To promote good will and improve morale among staff.
- To develop appropriate, timely and satisfying ways to recognize individual and departmental achievement throughout the library system for length of service, excellent performance, creativity, and working relationships.
- Review and consider the work and recommendations of the Staff Recognition and Awards Committee beginning in Fall 2004
- Establish an ongoing and responsive staff recognition program that is effective and meaningful to Smathers employees and creates direct correlation between the Libraries values and goals and what it recognizes and rewards
- On an ongoing basis, collect and solicit from individuals and departments throughout the Libraries individual and departmental achievements and milestones
- Coordinate the staff recognition opportunities available through the work of the Holiday Party Planning Committee, the Convocation Planning Committee, the Staff Picnic Planning Committee
- Utilize the opportunities provided for staff recognition through other library programs, including Public Information and Staff Development
- Ensure the committee membership reflects library wide participation
- Seek alternative means of funding recognition programs and awards, including budgeting for longevity of the program, such as an endowment
Marston Science Library
Digital Library Center
Map & Imagery Library
Special & Area Studies
Caloging & Metadata
Recognition suggestions? Click here to e-mail the committee.