Skip to Search


Staff Recognition and Rewards Committee

Minutes - June 13 , 2005


Tara Cataldo (Collection Management)
Trudi DiTrolio (ex-officio)
Ann Lindell (Public Services)
Randall Renner (Technology Services)
Matthew Daley (Access Services)


Steve Carrico (Resource Services)
Jim Liversidge (Special Collections)

Ann handed out a draft of our new charge. Revisions were made and Ann will send out the new copy.

Discussion of awards program commenced. The following was decided:

It was decided that last week’s lot drawing needs to be redone so not all faculty were going off at once. It was also decided that we should set the rotation so only 2 members go off each year (one staff, one faculty). This meant the current committee must split into 3 units (2 will go off after 1 year, 2 after 2, and 2 after 3). Lots were drawn as follows:

Trudi will begin looking for 2 new members to start July 1, 2005.

We need begin working on criteria for the 2 separate pots of award money. Tara, Randy and Steve will work on criteria for the Superior Achievement awards. Ann, Matt and Jim will work on criteria for the money to be petitioned out. The groups will bring drafts to the next meeting.

Next meeting scheduled for Monday, June 20th at 11am.

Submitted by Tara Cataldo

University of Florida Home Page